Today I want to take a look at a company called Regenalife and share more info about the company, the products, compensation plan and offer you my opinion if this is a good opportunity or not.
I’m sure someone on social media approached you to watch a presentation and then asked you to join. If you are wondering if Regenalife is legit or a scam, then my review will certainly help you make an informed decision.
First things first. More about the Company.
Tell me more about the Company
Regenalife is a Network Marketing Company that was founded by Justin Chernails in 2008. The company is based in the USA and do business in 30 Countries.
The current CEO is Ernie Cadiz with 27 years business experience. All of management together, have over 100 years experience in business and their respective fields of expertise.
The company’s mission from the get go was to deliver products with the purest whole foods and supplements for optimal health and healthy aging.
Here are the company’s timeline from 2008 until 2019 and what Regenalife achieved and the products they launched.
- 2008 – Launched their On-The-Go Anti-Aging Whole Food Bar
- 2009 – Introduced the Anti-Aging Jiaogulan Tea of Life which is 100% organic and Caffeine Free.
- 2010 – Released their Longevity Formula which is called the RAM650. The ingredients are believed to rejuvenate to body’s cells and skin.
- 2011 – Regenalife introduced their Humic & Fulvic Mineral Line which supports mineral deficiencies in our bodies.
- 2012 – Lot of Superfood product releases took place.
- 2013 – Living Raw Chocolate was introduced.
- 2014 – The Daily Dose Supergreens and Prostate Health For Men were introduced.
- 2015 – The company introduced their Turmeric-Curcumin product as well as the Vitality Factor and Regena-Flex Joint Support.
- 2016 – In June of 2016 the company name changed from Regeneration USA to RegenaLife and they also introduced Regena-Slim Skinny Body Shake.
- 2017 – Four products were introduced and they were Regena-Fresh Air Purifying Anti-Microbial Gel, Chlorella Growth Factor, Regena-Skin Hyaluronic Cream and the Z-Tox Whole Body Detox
- 2018 – Variety of CBD products came to life.
- 2019 – More CBD products were added.
What kind of Products do they have?
Regenalife focus on products that helps and supports optimum health. They have a wide range of products which includes:
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- CBD products
- Pet products
I did a quick count and it looks like they have +- 46 products available.
I’m not going to mention every one, but here are some of the more popular products:
- The Cocoa Bars in a box of 24 which goes for $82
- Regena Slim Skinny Body Shake with 22g of Protein. You get 30 servings and it is costing you $54.99
- Jiaogulan Tea promote Cardiovascular Health, Healthy Digestion, Strength, Endurance and Immunity. You can order a 30 day supply or bigger. The 30 day supply is $26.99
I’ve read some of the testimonials on their website and overall, members are getting good results and are very happy with the products.
Can you tell me more about their Compensation Plan?
Before I share the compensation plan, I want to mention the following. It is free to join Regenalife. There is no membership fee, annual fee and no Autoship requirement. If you don’t want to buy anything, then you don’t have to.
As a customer, that is awesome news, but if you want to make use of the opportunity and build a business, then you need to be an active member. To be an active member, you need to buy product with a product volume of 50PV every month. PV is a point value that is assigned to all products.
As an active member you can then earn 7 ways.
- Firstly – With the 57% Core plan you earn up to 7 levels deep. To earn with this plan, you need to be an active member and purchase 50PV of product every month.
- The second way to earn is with Check Match Bonuses. You can earn 15% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3. If your level one team member earns $1,000, you earn an additional $150 bonus.
To qualify for the Check Match Bonus, you must be active at 50pv or higher, you must have 5 personally sponsored active 50pv Affiliates (which is the Manager Rank), you need 2 retail customers at a 25pv minimum each and 1,500 PV in volume within your 1st three levels.
- The third way to earn is with Retail Commissions. Here is an example: Your retail customer buys a Longevity Formula for $39.99. Your Affiliate Cost is $29.99, therefore you earn $10.00. In addition you earn 20% of 25PV or $5.00, therefore total earnings is $15.00 on your 1st Level retail customer.
- The Fourth way to earn is with Rank Advancement Bonuses. This bonus range from $75 – $8 000. Here is an example: If you progress through the builder and manager ranks within 1 month, then you earn the $75 and $100 one-time bonuses for that month.
- The fifth way you can earn is with Infinity Bonuses which range from 1% to 5%. With the Infinity Bonus you earn from the 8th level to infinity if you meet the requirements within each of the infinity ranks. These bonuses start at the Emerald Level through the Black Diamond Level. More about the leadership levels later.
- The sixth way to earn is with Fast Start Packages and Coded Infinity Bonuses ranging from $0.50 to $200. This Bonus is calculated on the entire product line including the Fast Start Packages.
- The Final way to earn is with Lifestyle Bonuses. These Bonuses range from $500 to $2,000 monthly. These bonuses start at the Diamond Level.
How does the Leadership Levels work?
Like with any MLM opportunity, you will find leadership levels to rank up and enjoy more benefits with higher ranks. Here are the different ranks and the requirements to qualify for the ranks. With all the ranks you need to be active. Which means you need to purchase product of 50PV every month.
To qualify for this rank you need 3 personally enrolled active members. As a Builder you earn a $75 one time rank advanced bonus.
To qualify as a Manager you need 5 personally enrolled active members and you will earn a $100 one time rank advanced bonus.
To reach the rank of Bronze you need 5 personally enrolled active members. You also need another 10 active members within the 7 levels. As a Bronze you earn a $150 one time bonus.
To rank for Silver you need 5 personally enrolled active members and 25 active members within the 7 levels. As a Silver you earn a $250 one time bonus.
To reach Gold you need 5 personally enrolled active members and 50 active members within the 7 levels. As a Gold you earn a $500 one time bonus.
To reach Platinum you need 5 personally enrolled active members and 125 active members within the 7 levels. As a Platinum you earn a $1000 one time bonus.
To reach Emerald you need 5 personally enrolled active members and 250 active members within the 7 levels. You also need 3 personally enrolled active members within the 7 levels which are at Bronze or higher. As an Emerald you earn a $2000 one time bonus and 1% Infinity bonus form the 8th level downwards until it reached another Emerald, then it stops.
To reach Diamond you need 5 personally enrolled active members and 500 active members within the 7 levels. You also need 2 personally enrolled active members within the 7 levels at Platinum or higher. As a Diamond you earn $3000 one time bonus and 2% monthly Infinity bonus from the 8th level until it reach another Diamond, then it stops. You also earn a $500 monthly lifestyle bonus.
- Double Diamond
To reach Double Diamond you need 5 personally enrolled active members and 750 active members within the 7 levels. You also need 2 personally enrolled members within the 7 levels at Emerald or higher. Double Diamonds earn $4000 one time bonus and 3% monthly Infinity bonus from the 8th level downwards until it reach another Double Diamond, then it stops. You also earn a $750 monthly lifestyle bonus.
- Triple Diamond
To reach Triple Diamond you need 5 personally enrolled active members and 1500 active members within the 7 levels. You also need 1 Diamond or higher in 3 of the 5 legs. They don’t have to be personally enrolled by you. As a Triple Diamond you earn a $6000 one time bonus and a 4% monthly Infinity bonus from the 8th level downwards until it reach another Triple Diamond, then it stops. You also earn a $1000 monthly lifestyle bonus.
- Black Diamond
This is the final and top rank. As a Black Diamond you personally enrolled 5 active members and have 2500 active members within the 7 levels. Similar to Triple Diamond, you need 1 Diamond in 3 of the 5 legs, but the 3 Diamonds don’t have to be personally enrolled by you. As a Black Diamond you earn a $8000 one time bonus and a 5% monthly Infinity Bonus from the 8th level downwards until it reach another Black Diamond, then it stops. As a Black Diamond you also qualify for a $2000 monthly lifestyle bonus.
You might have seen claims that Regenalife is a Scam. I personally don’t think so. They offer a variety of products and you earn commissions from product sales and not from recruiting new members.
Regenalife is in the wellness industry and competition is fierce.
In the wellness industry you need products that offer real solutions to people’s problems. It seems that most of the products in this case are very similar to other MLM companies, but there are a few that seems to stand out and offer something more.
This is the MLM I recommend – Click Here
If Regenalife resonates with you and you want to join, then it is important to understand that long term commitment is very important. Daily focused action is required if you want to succeed.
That is it. I hope you found this review helpful to make a more informed decision. Thank you for reading my article and feel free to read some of my other reviews as well.